Sunday, January 22, 2006

ACEO #5 in "Paisley Images" Series


Paisley Images #5, originally uploaded by sugarpinkrose.

This is one of my favorites from this series so far. I love all of them, but this one really makes me smile. I love the subtle colors and the shiny metallics (you really can't tell from the scan but the hand painted details on the paisleys are metallic.)

This is a one of a kind original, although it is a cohesive part of the series...more info about this series can be found by either reading my earlier blog entries.



2 Comments:

Blogger ...just me! said...

Amy-
I love that you put your a blogaholic!!!! Do you move yet??? Closer to me???? Let me know. Thanks for the nice comment about my website.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Amy Solovay said...

Hi Val! What's new? :) Not sure yet about moving...still looking. Hope all's well with you. :)

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home