Thursday, December 08, 2005

"Daydreams When I Should Be Working", an Original Collage/Spin Painting ~ Sold

This is an Original, One of a Kind Mixed Media Collage Painting. The entire piece is my own work- the collage elements are all totally original; they were created from my own hand painted, hand dyed papers. After I finished the collage I used it as the backdrop for this unique spin painting. The spin painting was created using lumiere Metallic paints, and it is really shimmery and shiny (although you can't really tell from the scan). This piece is truly one of a kind (OOAK). Modern, Contemporary, Upscale, Vibrant, Colorful, Brilliant, Bright, Geometric, and Fun are just a few adjectives that describe this artwork.



Approx 8" x 10".




Sold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Solovay said...

Thank you Kristina! :) I appreciate the comment.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home