Saturday, November 19, 2005

"I Feel Invisible...Can Anybody See Me?" Painting & Mixed Media ~ SOLD




This is an original miniature painting in an assemblage picture frame.


The work incorporates dyes, lumiere metallic paints and Polymer resin tiles with beads embedded inside. The frame was totally different until I altered it to become what you see here, although you can still see a bit of its original texture peeking through. The painting is my own original artwork, including the tiny spin painting on the top of the frame~ it is totally hand painted. The entire composition is my own work. I would describe this piece as Contemporary, Modern, Abstract, Unique, and Fun. Would be a fantastic decorative addition to your home, office, cubicle, or locker...would also make an incredible gift for someone special.


This piece is part of my brand new "Youth" Series.


Ready to hang, with a sawtooth hanger on the back.


Sold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home