Thursday, January 26, 2006

"Time Warp", An Original Painting on Canvas ~ Sold

It's been awhile since I made new spin art, but I haven't lost interest in spin paintings at all; I have just been overflowing with ideas for mixed media pieces. This is a new acrylic painting on stretched canvas with staple-free sides.

I love the versatility of this piece. It has a really groovy retro look and would look great with Danish Modern Furniture or Any of the Midcentury Modern classics- Knoll, Panton, Mies Van Der Rohe, Saarinen...OR it would also look great with Contemporary furniture...a leather couch...suede furniture...a platform bed...

Colors: Chocolate Brown; Drab Olive Green (Could also be described as Army Green or a Dark Sage Green- it is a really grayed down, brownish green color); Plum Purple; Beige; Khaki; Tan; Neutral; Natural. The colors may not appear accurately on your monitor. If you need to know the exact colors in the painting, I can provide you with pantone numbers.



Sold, but I have more similar work available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home