Friday, November 30, 2007

Paper Lace Eye Candy!

Paper Lace Collage

I love paper lace! Paper lace can be found in many forms and variations, including paper lace valentines, doilies, "holy" cards, contemporary paper cuts created by innovative artists, and products manufactured just for paper crafters (such as paper lace cardstock by KI Memories, paper lace ribbon by Creative Imaginations, and Doodlebug Paper Frills).
Paperlaces.com celebrates paper lace in all its forms. If you like pretty paper, you're sure to enjoy this site; please check it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I remember using paper lace for valentines when I was a child. What wonderful memories, you brought back for me :-)
Penny

8:22 AM  
Blogger Amy Solovay said...

Penny, So did I! Makes me smile thinking about it. :)

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home