Friday, November 30, 2007

Paper Lace Eye Candy!

Paper Lace Collage

I love paper lace! Paper lace can be found in many forms and variations, including paper lace valentines, doilies, "holy" cards, contemporary paper cuts created by innovative artists, and products manufactured just for paper crafters (such as paper lace cardstock by KI Memories, paper lace ribbon by Creative Imaginations, and Doodlebug Paper Frills).
Paperlaces.com celebrates paper lace in all its forms. If you like pretty paper, you're sure to enjoy this site; please check it out!

4 Comments:

Blogger Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

I remember using paper lace for valentines when I was a child. What wonderful memories, you brought back for me :-)
Penny

8:22 AM  
Blogger Amy Solovay said...

Penny, So did I! Makes me smile thinking about it. :)

4:26 PM  
Blogger home said...

Interior design can actually be quite difficult because it all depends on personal preferences. The trends in commercial and residential interior design change on a regular basis, however what goes out of fashion will normally come back into fashion in around 50 years. Lots of people like nostalgia, which is why things typically come back into fashion. Interior Decorators Designer http://interior-decorating-trends.blogspot.com

7:32 AM  
Blogger Mozez said...

Hi There, I came across your blog...I think it would be a great addition to my site,come check it out and let me know if you want to be a part of it. all you have to do is just email me the blog URL and a description to become a part of it, IT WOULD CERTAINLY HELP EXPOSE YOUR SITE :-)

http://world4blogs.blogspot.com - check it out

all you have to do is email me your URL+Discription+category and then ill publish your blog (feel free to suggest a category if you want to)

Have a good day

world4blogs webmaster

ymoosa5@gmail.com

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home